Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M14 bullpup chassis

I'm sure Paid will have an opinion for me, but I just recently got my Class 3 back along with all my weapons!! (had a head injury and was not "in the right mind" to have them apparently >.>) And I've been watching fpsrussia videos for the last couple days... Looking at my M14 I thought about buying me one of these..
    http://jtactical.com/product.php?id=2
    But I'm not so sure about how supporting this chassis would be in a non-delicate situation :/ Thought about the actual chrome plated one that they offer from fpsrussia but it's just too flashy haha

Re: M14 bullpup chassis

Quote Originally Posted by Zealios
    I'm sure Paid will have an opinion for me, but I just recently got my Class 3 back along with all my weapons!! (had a head injury and was not "in the right mind" to have them apparently >.>) And I've been watching fpsrussia videos for the last couple days... Looking at my M14 I thought about buying me one of these..
    But I'm not so sure about how supporting this chassis would be in a non-delicate situation :/ Thought about the actual chrome plated one that they offer from fpsrussia but it's just too flashy haha
    .....why in the heck if you are sporting an M-14 would you ever want to go with a chrome "Can YOU SEE ME" chassis?

Spend the bucks on having a nice barrel and action made and let that "glitter" crap go! Get something built that will reach and touch out a ways!!

Re: M14 bullpup chassis

Quote Originally Posted by Galveston340
    .....why in the heck if you are sporting an M-14 would you ever want to go with a chrome "Can YOU SEE ME" chassis?

Spend the bucks on having a nice barrel and action made and let that "glitter" crap go! Get something built that will reach and touch out a ways!!

hahaha, I'm not getting the chrome one! I'd be getting the black one or the tan one.. my multicam isn't allowed to be worn here, but meh

my suggestion is to order the McMillan stock for the M1A1/M14. it is the same stock many SEAL members pick.

Mcmillan M3A stock (cost: about $450-$550):

My opinion it is lighter and better adapted for civilian shoots.

You can see below (the ones you suggested) can snag and drag if not used in a heavy duty scabbard. I also dont like the check weld. But that is just my opinion. Unless you can hold one and try it in person you will not know how comfortable it is. It would be a shame to spend $1200 and find out you dont like it.

my M25 white feather Hatchcock special - had the McMillan stock and I loved it.

Being a Former Marine, I don't know how much you've played with shotguns..
    Looking into two models right now, a friend claims he has both, but will not let me see, hold, or try them out ( which means he's a liar haha) but between the two..

SRM 1216 or the new Keltec ksg?
    Keltec will be hard to get my hands on since keltec is notorious for not making enough weapons >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Paid
    my suggestion is to order the McMillan stock for the M1A1/M14. it is the same stock many SEAL members pick.

Mcmillan M3A stock (cost: about $450-$550):

My opinion it is lighter and better adapted for civilian shoots.

You can see below (the ones you suggested) can snag and drag if not used in a heavy duty scabbard. I also dont like the check weld. But that is just my opinion. Unless you can hold one and try it in person you will not know how comfortable it is. It would be a shame to spend $1200 and find out you dont like it.

:| why r these so cheap? whats going on lol , i spend thousands of dolars on my weps , and now i still discussing about the pp90 , its for 7k $ im trying to bring down the price to 6000 to 5500 $ ... and also licensing this wep will cost me hell of a money /....

you guys livin in paradise lol

lol with the right license in the US you can buy a m249 SAW for around $8100.. Gotta have security clearance though haha

lol with the right license in the US you can buy a m249 SAW for around $8100.. Gotta have security clearance though haha
    well thats cheap again LOL

my cousin have this BKC ,
    its old model and still kicking arse , i dont have any probs with security clearance in my region , piece of cake lol , but money talks where i came from lol ...

Quote Originally Posted by techboomer
    well thats cheap again LOL

my cousin have this BKC ,
    its old model and still kicking arse , i dont have any probs with security clearance in my region , piece of cake lol , but money talks where i came from lol ...
    Lol it's an old model.. that's exactly why he can own it it's gotta be older than 1986 with out the security clearance haha

Thread Information