Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What's going on here fpscheats?

I recently got charged thrice within a week on my paypal account, I posted a topic about it on the bf3 forums, I didn't get my money back but i didn't rage about it, I was happy with the extension that i got which went to august something of this year but now i try to log back on after a week and i don't have access????

Can someone please explain to me what's going on? This isn't like fpscheats. The service has been A++ in the past.

I'll post this for admins attention, he will respond to you about this asap.

CreaShun, when it comes to paypal payments, we have no control or access to your account. We only accept payments that you send to us. We do not bill or charge your account.

You need to go into your paypal account and cancel all of your subs to fix this problem. All we can do is give you credit for any payments that you have made, as we have done in the past.

Please follow the instructions Here ---> [HOW TO] Cancel Your FPSCHEATS Subscription

Snuke, Thats fine, I'm not sure why it subbed me three times but thats okay, I already cancelled the extra subs but my problem is that, this was already taken care of, I got an extension till august but now that's all disappeared, Fpscheats got $60 from me and i'm back to general member.

Quote Originally Posted by CreaShun
    Snuke, Thats fine, I'm not sure why it subbed me three times but thats okay, I already cancelled the extra subs but my problem is that, this was already taken care of, I got an extension till august but now that's all disappeared, Fpscheats got $60 from me and i'm back to general member.
    CreaShun, Hacker98 has been notified and will get you fixed back up. You will get all of the time that you have paid for. It's usually something with Paypal that causes these issues. 8)

Thanks Snuke, It was weird because the last time i made a topic i already got extended to august but yesterday i cancelled all my extra subs and i try to log on today and i'm a general member.

Can someone fix this issue, It's starting to get annoying. I don't see why it needs nearly 12 hours to fix.

Quote Originally Posted by CreaShun
    Can someone fix this issue, It's starting to get annoying. I don't see why it needs nearly 12 hours to fix.
    annoyed*

I can understand how this can be frustrating. However the moderators cant do anything in your case. Only an admin can. They normally show up about 5-7 hours from now. But can show up at anytime of the day.

Thanks paid, Hope it's soon. This was kind of the only day i had time to play bf3. Sucks this happened today.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information