Hybrid View

Will hacks work on cracked versions of Windows 7?

I've noticed that on a rival game-hacking website that their hacks do not work on cracked versions of Windows 7.

Now, I've used your hacks before but a while back I had a change of heart (since the hacks for BFBC2 were detected for a long time) and I had switched to that rival game-hacking site.

Now that I've built a new PC with a cracked version of Windows 7, I can't use their hacks anymore and I've come back here.

So, does your hacks work (De. BUG) on cracked versions of Windows 7?

Re: Will hacks work on cracked versions of Windows 7?

chris052692, testing to see if our cheats will work with cracked versions of Windows is not something that we would spend any time with.
    Anytime you use any cracked software, especially your OS, your take your chances pure and simple.
    From a purely technical standpoint, as long as all features of the OS are working, It really shouldn't matter whether or not an OS is cracked or not.
    All I can say is roll the dice and give it a shot.

im running a hacked windows 7 and hack works fine

Re: Will hacks work on cracked versions of Windows 7?

Quote Originally Posted by Snuke
    chris052692, testing to see if our cheats will work with cracked versions of Windows is not something that we would spend any time with.
    Anytime you use any cracked software, especially your OS, your take your chances pure and simple.
    From a purely technical standpoint, as long as all features of the OS are working, It really shouldn't matter whether or not an OS is cracked or not.
    All I can say is roll the dice and give it a shot.
    That's what I thought. There shouldn't be any reason why a cracked version that acts exactly like the retail version shouldn't work with the hacks. Unless they have some sort of deal with the company and don't want to support cracked versions . . .

Quote Originally Posted by dwmvirus
    im running a hacked windows 7 and hack works fine
    Thanks for letting me know.

My question has been answered. Admins can close this thread now.[/quote]

Thread Information