chances of getting banned

okay so im browsing around trying to find out answers..but couldnt so im going to ask it herei hope this i snt against the policy..if it is plz delete it..my Q' is whatr the chances of my getting my id banned or accnt banned for using the hacks for bf3 from this website when i purchase the subscription i just want to use the hack to level and unlock weapons since it seems like my 0 kills and 30 deaths are not going to cut it..

thx

be honest if you will play like a super hero you will be probably banned .

i play with hack since bf3 hack been release and i been bank only on one acc and only because i use range kill for like 2 days .

if you will play normal and try to look normal you don't need to worries about ban . trust me .

Re: chances of getting banned

karbum, any time you cheat you run the risk of getting banned. If you use top quality cheats like ours and play smart to avoid making it obvious that you are cheating, your risk of getting caught is small.
    Our BF3 cheat has never been detected. Some of our members have received bans from playing in a manner that makes them very obvious.

Your question is also answered here in the FAQ section ...... http://hosted.comm100.com/KnowledgeB...d=132000&id=10

May I add we have not had a BF3 code detection since the game went live...but just play smart and you should be fine. However as the others said, there is always a risk.

okay so i need the master cheat packg for bf3 right? also how often are the cheats updated?

thx

Quote Originally Posted by karbum
    okay so i need the master cheat packg for bf3 right? also how often are the cheats updated?

thx
    Whenever they get patched.

Thread Information