Thread: CYBORG R.A.T. 9

CYBORG R.A.T. 9

Just got this today through amazon and I gotta say I'm impressed! I knew it was a fully adjustable mouse, but holy moly this thing comes with a metal case full of alternate attachments and more weights.. I've always kind of lured away from wireless mice because of the whole battery thing but this has it's own batteries that charge right in the receiver.. (it only takes one to run and charges the other while you play). The receiver also holds a small cylinder case for the extra weights and there are interchangable pinkie and palm rests/trays that attach to the mouse using an allen wrench that screws into the back of the mouse.. 5600dpi with 4 dpi settings and 3 thumb/side buttons.. a front, back, and a small red button with crosshairs on it (almost as if they want me to use that for aimbots :O) There's another button close to the index finger to change modes on the mouse. I'm guessing you'd use this for programming the buttons for different situations..

It really surprised me that it'd be this nice, mad catz use to be a rubbish company that sold cheap copies of controllers and joysticks, but they've turned around quite a bit on this

Re: CYBORG R.A.T. 9

This is very cool!

I've never seen anything quite like this before. The specs kick butt. I may just have to try one out. 8)

Will it cook me eggs in the morning? :lol: Nice mouse!!!

tl;dr just woke up

anyways friend has it, pretty damn good mouse, but i like my Logitec MX 5500 ;D

seriously , dont like this kind of mouses lol , it just make me confused , too much buttons hurt my brain , i like simple and best functioning mouses for games , i have this one , and its pretty badass , not just for gaming even for 3D software modeling ..

Quote Originally Posted by techboomer
    seriously , dont like this kind of mouses lol , it just make me confused , too much buttons hurt my brain , i like simple and best functioning mouses for games , i have this one , and its pretty badass , not just for gaming even for 3D software modeling ..

Only has two more buttons than that.. lol and I used to use something similar to that for sniping in unreal touranment I have a razer tournament edition controller coming later I'll test on BF3..

Thread Information