What happened to the site?

I've looked and looked, but can't find any information as to why the site has been down for an excessive amount of time. It is almost as if we are pretending it did not happen. What gives?

Our facebook page had an announcement about it and so did callofdutycheats.com plus twitter had an announcement.

The site host was doing maintenance on our site. But all is well now and the site seems faster and more stable.

Bookmark fpsc facebook site and twitter for the future. You can get info there :wink:

Well that was the confusing part. I deleted facebook for wasting my time. I did however look through my wifes facebook and found your page, but I saw no information regarding the site being down.. I see now there are still post of people confused as to why the site was not working on facebook.

I did see the twitter account (also not a member of) and it simply said server maintenance and that was two days ago. Generally when I think a site will be down for server maintenance it is generally only an hour or so. This was around two days.

I could care less, but I am curious as to whether or not I will be reimbursed for those two days that fps was down. I'm more curious to how you guys conduct business rather than $2 worth of hack time.

Oh yeah and I didnt know that you owned that other site so I would have never thought to check there.

I've been away for a couple of days. Judging by the mount of post replying I guess I just have to accept that i'm about the only moron that missed the information regarding the site being down LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by tintguy
    I've been away for a couple of days. Judging by the mount of post replying I guess I just have to accept that i'm about the only moron that missed the information regarding the site being down LOL.
    Not true, many others found out after the fact as well. :wink:

Thread Information