Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tribes Ascend: "Un-Hackable"?

I know an attempt was made to create an aimbot for Tribes Ascend, but was met with some frustrating detections. After digging around a bit, I've discovered that any aimbot, from any provider, for Tribes Ascend has been (rather immediately) detected.

Just curious. From anyone with more know-how than I have; Is Hi-Rez (The Dev Team of Tribes Ascend) onto some new anti-hack software that we, as a community, should be concerned about?

I know it's not the most popular game. But, I would love to see an aimbot be made. I was a huge Tribes fan back in the day and Hi-Rez has just butchered the series. Would love to take part in pssing them off.

Just as idle conversation maybe; anyone have any insight on the possibility of an aimbot, or an understanding of why it can not, as yet, be hacked?

ive personally seen a couple other sites that have had the aimbot for that game they havent really had any problem with it it does get detected but its mostly because there always updating the game with patches and silent updates the game just isnt in my opinion worth it the only thing you can really aimbot with is the AR and pistols and the gatling gun the rest of it is aiming ahead of the character and getting mid airs its such an easy game theres no need to really use cheats on it

2 other sites that have competitive cheats had tried them, only to drop the cheat and any future tries due to the AC used.

de.bug had mentioned he would look into it, however it would be a bit down the road with BC2 and MOH on the top of his list at this time

Yeah, Im not surprised Tribes would be low on the list. Just curious to see if it could actually be hacked due to the lack-of success rate currently.
    Thanks Kaged!

All the site that tried to make a hack by it got pwned by their internal anti-cheat. Once you log out, your account gets banned. Definitely a waste of time. That doesn't mean de.bug will not give it a shot, it's up to him.

Just letting you all know that Tribes has been officially launched I think.

Yes it has. And their Anti-Cheat...whatever the hell it may be...is still kicking serious hacker arse :/
    I'm still scratching my head as to how they are doing it.

We have more brains aboard then their Anti cheat so who knows, we might find a way to hack it.

That would be awesome. Hi-Rez really screwed up what could have been a great game. I would happily pay money to stick it to em hard.

Quote Originally Posted by hoodscloak
    That would be awesome. Hi-Rez really screwed up what could have been a great game. I would happily pay money to stick it to em hard.
    Look what i found
    http://www.fpscheats.com/viewtopic.p...085&highlight=

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information