Hybrid View

Dirt3 49.00 value,,, trade

i Bought a new laptop and coming whit a cupon code,,, i want a trade for a battlefield 3,,,,,,, the coupon say,,,,,

This coupon grants you a free download od DIRT3,
    brought to you by AMD Gaming evolved,

START YOU FREE DOWNLOAD :

[1] Go to www.AMD.com/Dirt3promo
    [2]Submit your UNIQUE COUPON CODE and contact details
    [3]Check you email for your download key
    [4]Follow the email instructions to download DIRT3 through Steam

YOUR UNIQUE COUPON CODE

[xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx]

im check in steam and is 49.99......

i have a steam account whit a dirt 3,, i bought another pc 3 weeks ago and returned to walmart,, i got a other pc whit other coupon,,, i can trade the new coupon, and my steam account whit a dirt 3, u get 2 dirt 3 for a b3,,,, the game is great but i dont like driving i like hacking xD,,,, 2 games for battlefield 3
    100 dollars for 25 ,,,, srry for my english,, ablo espanol

Just FYI =

This game sells for less than $20 .. not $49 : http://****************.com/index.ph...-3-retail.html

steam say 49.99 ;[

i see u link and say .... NOTE: This is an non-downloadable game key, meaning we do not provide download links to this product. You will not be able to use ORIGIN or STEAM to download this product. This product key is meant as an additional license in case you have lost your original key, or your friend has lent you their disc. We do not offer a refund on orders that have already been shipped due to the digital nature of this product. Please be 100% sure you are okay with receiving this game key, with the understanding that you cannot download the game with this key, but merely unlock the singleplayer and multiplayer capability with your copy on-hand already.

Quote Originally Posted by Homeless911
    i see u link and say .... NOTE: This is an non-downloadable game key, meaning we do not provide download links to this product. You will not be able to use ORIGIN or STEAM to download this product. This product key is meant as an additional license in case you have lost your original key, or your friend has lent you their disc. We do not offer a refund on orders that have already been shipped due to the digital nature of this product. Please be 100% sure you are okay with receiving this game key, with the understanding that you cannot download the game with this key, but merely unlock the singleplayer and multiplayer capability with your copy on-hand already.
    It was just an example.. You can go to Amazon.com and buy it for $20 as well for the DVD Version.

Thread Information