Thread: Hack launcher

Hack launcher

Hi, i just bought the 20$$$ Razor premium pack to have some fun on Tf2, but when i inject it, i first got a Error says something with my Drivers.. didnt catch that, so i thought why not try it again, then i got this long ass error and after that i got "Download failed, File corrupt" This is so frustrating.. please help me!

Edit: ok i found out the problem, but it dosent stop there, when client is injecting i get an error like this http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/2890/79899814.png ( I dont know how to post pics in the forum :/ )

" Cannot Start driver. Please make sure you're Anti-virus is disabled and uac is off! " But i dont have a anti virus and i have no idea what Uac is..

Here Are Fixs If You Are Experiencing Injection Problems And Some Other Tips.

1. Disable User Account Controls
    Disable UAC on Windows Vista
    Open up Control Panel, and type in “UAC” into the search box. You’ll see a link for “Turn User Account Control (UAC) on or off”:

On the next screen you should uncheck the box for “Use User Account Control (UAC)”, and then click on the OK button.

You’ll need to reboot your computer before the changes take effect, but you should be all done with annoying prompts.

Disable UAC on Windows 7
    Windows 7 makes it much easier to deal with UAC settings, and in fact you don’t have to completely disable UAC if you don’t want to. Just type UAC into the start menu or Control Panel search box.

You can simply drag the slider up or down, depending on how often you want to be alerted.

If you drag it all the way down to the bottom, you’ll have disabled it entirely.

2. Disable Data Execution Prevention
    Navigate to Start/All Programs/Accessories/Command Prompt. Then right click Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator.

In the Administrator window,type in the command below and press Enter
    bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff.

You should see "The operation completed successfully". Close the Command Prompt. To enable DEP in Windows 7, type in: bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOn.

Thread Information