I have one day in my sub left and...

Before I leave I want to know, is there any specific way you add animation to your signatures? I know its after effects, but how do you do it?

Biggest trick is to keep the file small. under 500Kb and convert it from AVI to gif and still keep the colors sharp. Check around youtube for tuts

Quote Originally Posted by Paid
    Biggest trick is to keep the file small. under 500Kb and convert it from AVI to gif and still keep the colors sharp. Check around youtube for tuts
    Could you link me to any? Youtube doesn't list any tutorials for signatures in specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rabbit
    Could you link me to any? Youtube doesn't list any tutorials for signatures in specific.
    Animation is animation. Once you learn how to do it, you can use it in a signature or anything else for that matter.

This will help ....... http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=after+effec...ation+tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by Snuke
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rabbit
    Animation is animation. Once you learn how to do it, you can use it in a signature or anything else for that matter.

This will help ....... http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=after+effec...ation+tutorial
    I googled it several times, I wouldn't ask if I hadn't known there are no tutorials I can see that are for flames, gun shells, etc. Any clues as to where I can find a flame tutorial maybe? Not any flame tut, but the ones that look like the one's on PaidCustomer's sig. Or could you tell me the name of the addons revolving around action effects? I heard video copilot was good, but it's expensive.

Thread Information