Can someone explain to me the loader reset?

I bought the De.bug Master Pack a couple months ago so would if I bought the Loader reset would I just be getting a better deal? Or do I have to pay the full 20 dollars to get the same pack again?

Re: Can someone explain to me the loader reset?

Quote Originally Posted by Kroopah
    I bought the De.bug Master Pack a couple months ago so would if I bought the Loader reset would I just be getting a better deal? Or do I have to pay the full 20 dollars to get the same pack again?
    Kroopah, a loader reset is only necessary when your loader gets locked due to a hardware change on your PC or if you try to use the loader on another PC. It will not help you to extend your subscription.

A De.Bug Master Pack subscription will last exactly 4 weeks (28 days) and then expire. As with all subscription services, you have to renew your subscription to continue to use it.

So to answer your question: Yes you must pay $20 every 28 days to continue to have VIP access to the De.Bug forums.
    Since you are currently shown as a General member, your subscription has lapsed.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuke
    Kroopah, a loader reset is only necessary when your loader gets locked due to a hardware change on your PC or if you try to use the loader on another PC. It will not help you to extend your subscription.

A De.Bug Master Pack subscription will last exactly 4 weeks (28 days) and then expire. As with all subscription services, you have to renew your subscription to continue to use it.

So to answer your question: Yes you must pay $20 every 28 days to continue to have VIP access to the De.Bug forums.
    Since you are currently shown as a General member, your subscription has lapsed.
    Oh ok, thanks for answering.

Also, would the paypal payment take less time to activate than the Manual Payment? Because I was wanting to try out the hack tonight.

Also, would the paypal payment take less time to activate than the Manual Payment? Because I was wanting to try out the hack tonight.
    If you use Paypal, you will get instant access and your sub will automatically renew every 28 days until you cancel the reoccurring payments in your Paypal account. This is what you need to do to cancel when the time when/if you decided to cancel future payments ............. http://www.fpscheats.com/topic121718.htm

A manual payment can take up to 24 hours to get you verified and then setup, but there are no reoccurring payments and will expire at the end of 28 days. You must repeat the process to continue.

Once you are setup, go to Step 1 and follow the directions.......... http://www.fpscheats.com/topic112957.htm

If you use Paypal, you will get instant access and your sub will automatically renew every 28 days until you cancel the reoccurring payments in your Paypal account. This is what you need to do to cancel when the time when/if you decided to cancel future payments ............. http://www.fpscheats.com/topic121718.htm

A manual payment can take up to 24 hours to get you verified and then setup, but there are no reoccurring payments and will expire at the end of 28 days. You must repeat the process to continue.

Once you are setup, go to Step 1 and follow the directions.......... http://www.fpscheats.com/topic112957.htm
    Sounds good. Thanks for your help.

Sounds good. Thanks for your help.
    ....sorry I missed this thread! Hope to see Ya on the inside!!

Thread Information