Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    0

    CSS - Quick question before buying

    Hello. I wanna find out some things, before I buy a hack.

    I want a hack to Counter-Strike Source - that's in the RazorPack, right? And will it function properly on non-steam version (v69v7)?

    Thanks for reply

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    7,016
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: CSS - Quick question before buying

    Quote Originally Posted by mutantak
    Hello. I wanna find out some things, before I buy a hack.

    I want a hack to Counter-Strike Source - that's in the RazorPack, right? And will it function properly on non-steam version (v69v7)?

    Thanks for reply
    mutantak,

    Yes CSS is part of the R4z8r Pack.

    I'm not sure what non-steam version (v69v7) is, but the hack is only designed to work with standard versions of the game. It might work with a non-standard version, but we wouldn't support it.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    0
    Thanks for fast answer.

    Ok. This game is attached to computer (IP), not to game, right? Because I am thinking about buying it now (non-steam) and if it won't function I can buy a original one.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    0
    Don't you know?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    7,016
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mutantak
    Thanks for fast answer.

    Ok. This game is attached to computer (IP), not to game, right? Because I am thinking about buying it now (non-steam) and if it won't function I can buy a original one.
    I'm not clear on what you are asking.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    0
    Sry for my bad english... :|

    First time I asked, if CSS hack will function properly on non-steam version (v69v7). And you told me, that you don't know (not sure).

    ---> I gonna buy the hack and try to run it with non-steam version (not original) of CSS. And if it won't function properly, I'll probably buy original version from STEAM.

    So I wanna know, if I will have to buy it just once (trying to run it on both versions) or if it won't function properly and I'll have to buy it again (for original version).

    :wink:

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    7,016
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mutantak
    Sry for my bad english... :|

    First time I asked, if CSS hack will function properly on non-steam version (v69v7). And you told me, that you don't know (not sure).

    ---> I gonna buy the hack and try to run it with non-steam version (not original) of CSS. And if it won't function properly, I'll probably buy original version from STEAM.

    So I wanna know, if I will have to buy it just once (trying to run it on both versions) or if it won't function properly and I'll have to buy it again (for original version).

    :wink:
    OK, now I understand.......

    Once you download the loader onto your PC, you can use it on any version of the game that you want. The loader will be locked to the PC, and not the game.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    0
    Thank you, gonna buy it.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    7,016
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mutantak
    Thank you, gonna buy it.
    Excellent! Look forward to seeing you on the dark side. 8)

    [locked]

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Question before buying
    By Ranger052 in forum [PUBLIC SECTION] Pre Sale - Hack Related Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2011, 03:33 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •