Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Not Authorized ? PLEASE HELP !

I dont know if i am in the right place but here goes, I opend my loader today and it keeps saying "Not Authorized" I am entering my username and password correct and my 4 weeks isnt up untill the 8th for another payment.. Website says i am still active, Can anyone please help as i dont know what to do, Thanks Lloyd.

I'll post this onto the admin's for you.

Thanks for the reply, Do you have any idea what the problem is and how long it could take? Sorry for 2 posts.

I think your sub ran out, if you paid the 8e of feb. it is 28 days now. Can't look it up for you only admin can.

Yes but my subscription should be automatically renewed, I shouldnt have to do anything.. :-?

You can check your PayPal account to see if your payment to us is on hold while waiting.

I have looked on paypal, Its not on hold and all seems to be ok, I think i will just buy it again..

I just called paypal and spoke to them on the phone, They said its all ok there end and the sub is active and due to come out today the(5th) Is there a certain time it renews? I dont understand why it hasnt done it yet, Kinda sucks because i cant use the hack untill it has.. Any ideas? Thanks Lloyd.

Quote Originally Posted by bf3lloyd
    I just called paypal and spoke to them on the phone, They said its all ok there end and the sub is active and due to come out today the(5th) Is there a certain time it renews? I dont understand why it hasnt done it yet, Kinda sucks because i cant use the hack untill it has.. Any ideas? Thanks Lloyd.
    Paypal is pokey sometimes. Just be patient and let Paypal do it's thing. If you purchase another sub, you will then have 2 subs and 2 payments every 28 days. Best to just wait for Paypal to get off their butts and do what they are supposed to do.

Ahh ok, Thanks for the reply, Paypal sucks haha, I would have thought with technology these days things would be a bit faster then this! I suppose all i can do is wait.. If it hasnt been sorted by the 6th then there must be a real problem somewhere and i will post here again, Many thanks Lloyd.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information