Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Le Skyrim Post!

Le Skyrim Post!

I was wondering If anyone else was fanatically addicted to Skyrim? I just figured I would maybe start a thread about it considering its such an in depth game that we MUST have stories to tell about are most grandiose times during the course of its play-through. Post your Character, lvl, Class, and all that other fantastic stuff. If this fails then.. well... ya. Dark Elf, lvl 36, Battle Mage, Mehrunes Razor is my favorite weapon. Dark Brother Hood, Stormcloak, Thieves Guild, Arch - Mage, Thane of 4 cities, and rich dude. :lol: 8) And this partakes to hackers because you can tweak and mess with this game so much. I have never seen such a detailed and diverse game. :O

I started playing the game with cheats(YES I KNOW I AM LAME). Then i spawned like 3 dragons and started my journey into skyrim which later became boring lol..

technically great game...but due to being in engineering and working as well not much time i had soooo i beat the main story and the assassins guild quest (among other side quests i found along the way) in...ohhh 8 hours...after that i dropped it cause i got bored...

It is a great game...for the genre, but honestly i would rather play myself some Final Fantasy 8 than walk 5 minutes to a destination in skyrim...only to be told i needa go another 5 minutes then 10 minutes in a dungeon to get some scroll that i hardly use...lol but just my opinion

as i said, it's a great game...but i'll take morrowind over it any day ;D

I would GLADLY play Morrowind Best ES game ever. I would rather be playing FF 13 or 10 though. Cant wait for XIII-2! But ya walking in Skyrim is a hassle. I personally just found most of the locations I needed to and fast travel. And with Shadowmere its easy to get around. Dark Brotherhood ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by xPandaz
    I would GLADLY play Morrowind Best ES game ever. I would rather be playing FF 13 or 10 though. Cant wait for XIII-2! But ya walking in Skyrim is a hassle. I personally just found most of the locations I needed to and fast travel. And with Shadowmere its easy to get around. Dark Brotherhood ftw.
    i...dono man XIII looked meh to me...and XIII-2 just...well after X-2 i dono...don't get me wrong i liked X-2 purely for fan service though and honestly that's all that was...as for X...considering it being stated as one of the top 100 games of all time on ign and better than FFVII...well i was disappointed...don't get me wrong again it IS a good game, but it pales in comparison for FFVI/VII/VIII...even TACTICS imo was better (but i loved tactics so that doesn't say much)....

yeah fast travel does help but like i said, not when people are like "travel to this place you have never been to before" and the closest place is far far away lol

Anyone going to try out Kingdoms of Amalur : Reckoning? That game looks absolute bad a$$.

you KNOW it 021, my GF has set her eyes on that and has told me to NOT be buying it...since apparently it's the only thing she can buy me LOL

I've played a few MMO's in the past so I decided to download Skyrim, I got through the intro and didn't know what to do so I uninstalled.

I had no clue at all how to even stand up.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGuy101
    I've played a few MMO's in the past so I decided to download Skyrim, I got through the intro and didn't know what to do so I uninstalled.

I had no clue at all how to even stand up.
    You sir, are my idol

You start the game sitting down, you automatically stand up after the intro video and stuff. There also this thing called instructions ._.

Thread Information