New, how long will it take in order to use these hacks

Hi im a noob at this, bigtime. I play battlefield 3 a lot and i want to level faster so i thought why not buy some hacks, seen this site and it looks the bollocks.

I want to have aimbot basically so if i buy the :HIGH ROLLER VIP package will i get the aimbot i wish? :L Oh and how long does it take for my money to go through in order for me to download the hacks?

Thanks. Alex

If you choose the HR sub you have all the hacks from both coders and if you choose the Master Hack Pack you get all the hacks from de.bug including the BF3 hack. If you pay via PayPal you might have a little delay, if you pay via Manual Payment you will be set up by admin asap.

Quote Originally Posted by leon101
    If you choose the HR sub you have all the hacks from both coders and if you choose the Master Hack Pack you get all the hacks from de.bug including the BF3 hack. If you pay via PayPal you might have a little delay, if you pay via Manual Payment you will be set up by admin asap.
    So if i was to pay manual now it would be simple and quick? just making sure mate

paypal would give instant. manual payment would take a few hours to get you set up- manual=post the transaction number here and then an admin will set you up

Quote Originally Posted by leon101
    What group do i join out of the three?

Quote Originally Posted by Paid
    paypal would give instant. manual payment would take a few hours to get you set up- manual=post the transaction number here and then an admin will set you up
    Ok cool ill do the instand paypal one!

Thread Information