BF3 Undetected from GGC-Stream and other record anticheats?

hi,

I was wondering before buying again if its safe from GGC-Stream and anticheats such as records/streaming anti cheats. I bought this hack awhile ago and my account got banned for using aimbot though (must been my bad i guess) but i still could play on some servers after that, so i guess GGC-stream got me banned, cuz i checked the website and i was banned for using aimbot. (in the future i will only use ESP) and what i understand its always PB undetected, though PB is awfull anti cheat lol.

Anyway..
    So how does it work with the GGC-stream thingy?
    have other players been using it on ggc-stream, lets say only ESP (play smart) and not got a ban? or is it just me lol.

How do you guys hit level 50 without getting banned!? i dont get it lol.

Kind regards!

GGC bans on reports, stats and demos.
    The cheat has NOT been detected by GGC or by PB
    We did have some early bans due to dirty SS, this has since been fixed and we have not had any since.

Our cheat has not been detected...yet. Obviously all cheats can and eventually do get detected. This has not however happened here at this time.

We have seen plenty of manual, Metabans and GGC bans, but all these bans are from stats, reports, or demos.

De.bug does his best to keep the cheat undetected, what we cant do is keep you undetected, for we cant control how the cheat is used

Quote Originally Posted by Kaged
    We did have some early bans due to dirty SS, this has since been fixed and we have not had any since.

Our cheat has not been detected...yet. Obviously all cheats can and eventually do get detected. This has not however happened here at this time.

We have seen plenty of manual, Metabans and GGC bans, but all these bans are from stats, reports, or demos.

De.bug does his best to keep the cheat undetected, what we cant do is keep you undetected, for we cant control how the cheat is used
    i see. So if i play smart and only use ESP and nospread. i will unlikely not get banned if i understand u correctly? Maybe i was unlucky to have gotten a report ban then. Although i got 2 accounts now so i gonna try out ESP with the account i dont care about so much and try.

one more thing though, how do u use the cheat the best?
    small stuff like say, rename cheat (wich i already have), start cheat first, then game and so on and so forth, correct? And ofc play smart, as always with any cheat :lol:

Great site anyway! I enjoy it!
    Regards!

Quote Originally Posted by skrelet
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaged

i see. So if i play smart and only use ESP and nospread. i will unlikely not get banned if i understand u correctly? Maybe i was unlucky to have gotten a report ban then. Although i got 2 accounts now so i gonna try out ESP with the account i dont care about so much and try.

one more thing though, how do u use the cheat the best?
    small stuff like say, rename cheat (wich i already have), start cheat first, then game and so on and so forth, correct? And ofc play smart, as always with any cheat :lol:

Great site anyway! I enjoy it!
    Regards!
    ...ask your questions on the "Inside" and we will be more than happy to get Ya set up!!

...ASK in the appropriate Forum!

Thread Information