Hybrid View

Steam Account with CODMW3 and Windows 7 Home Premium key

Hi!

Selling a Steam Account with Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 along with a Windows 7 Home Premium genuine key. Both are in English but languages available via separate download (Your responsibility).

Steam Account is $15 & Windows 7 Key is $30.
    Payment is via PayPal Gift due to fees.
    Full Payment is to be made before keys are delivered to prevent scams.
    eBay Feedback of 37 including sales of cellphones, etc.

Reasons for selling: Unused genuine Windows 7 Key (Work provided laptop with Ultimate instead) + I don't like Call of Duty games.

Warm regards,

by any chance will u go first? ill defiantly buy but i seem to get scammed a lot if not ill just go to DD or something like that,

Just for a buyer/seller be ware
    Many keys for Win 7 have been sold and bought only to be kicked by Microsoft due to an invalid key.
    Sadly there are many that will sell these keys. They will work great a a month or two, but then validation fails.
    Microsoft will not help, and by then the seller will be long gone.

I am not judging the seller in this post, only mentioning the posible issues.

DD sells both keys at discounted rates and will guarantee the key long after it is purchased.

MW3 keys should be evaluated to see when the account was activated, and to see what level, prestige, and stats are before purchased. I have many that I could sell but wont as they ave been used with a cheat.
    Granted they are great keys and will absolutely last but they have been cheated on. This is easy to validate when checking enlisted date and stats

not to forget this thread is 7 months old. Double Dee does not have any win 7 keys anymore. However, if you are interested in a OEM builders win 7 home premium 64 bit let me know. I actually found one last week and have no use for it. It is a one computer only key so if you share it with anyone else it would get black listed. PM me if you are interested. Ill probably take about $55 for it but payment will have to be by US Postal money order as i don't trust anyone on charge backs.

The key is a genuine MS key. Not a key gen or school key. I have sold over the last 2 1/2 years about 8 keys and no one has ever reported a problem.

i was talking about mw3 :P which idc if its hacked on all it takes is a name change which u can do any time :P

Thread Information