Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    0

    sig request,,,,D4MN H4CK3RS

    D4MN H4CK3RS

    Seen your work, are ya around to put one together for me? Or Paid, not that your second choice, but free is nice.

    Paid....what would you charge for a sig that encompass my avatar PM me either of you

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The Big Brother House.
    Posts
    40,760
    Rep Power
    0
    Here you go....



    Code:

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,114
    Rep Power
    0
    Sorry but my days of making sigs for money is over.

    But if I see a request on the forums that spark my attention I may take a stab at it

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Paid
    Sorry but my days of making sigs for money is over.

    But if I see a request on the forums that spark my attention I may take a stab at it
    Stab away :wink:


  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    7,198
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sdnuguy
    Quote Originally Posted by Paid
    Sorry but my days of making sigs for money is over.

    But if I see a request on the forums that spark my attention I may take a stab at it
    Stab away :wink:
    What's wrong with the one Hacker98 already made for you? :-?


  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    0
    Honestly...I have seen what Paid can do, and I would like something a bit more diverse integration to my my avatar......I appreciate the one that was given, but i am looking for more design and imagination

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    7,198
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sdnuguy
    Honestly...I have seen what Paid can do, and I would like something a bit more diverse integration to my my avatar......I appreciate the one that was given, but i am looking for more design and imagination
    Well Paid has already responded with a nay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paid
    Sorry but my days of making sigs for money is over.

    But if I see a request on the forums that spark my attention I may take a stab at it

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    0
    I understand.....thats why I haven't asked again....Just a response to your previous post

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,114
    Rep Power
    0
    Nothing personal of your request. I got burned by someone with a reversal of payment after years of doing work for them and so i'm a little sour right now on GFX work.

    Nothing personal.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Request
    By Junkyard in forum General Information
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 12:47 PM
  2. Request
    By Melonesh in forum General Information
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 12:12 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •