Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anti **** devise (Mature only)

[img]http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim//2010/06/21/****-condom_370x278.jpg[/img]

(CBS news) A South African doctor has created a female condom that puts teeth in the fight against ****.

Literally.

The anti-**** condom, called "****-aXe," features rows of jagged hooks designed to attach to a man's penis during penetration. Once attached, the condom can only be removed by a doctor - hopefully when authorities can arrest him, Dr. Sonnet Ehlers, the condom's designer, told CNN.

"It hurts, he cannot pee and walk when it's on," she said. "If he tries to remove it, it will clasp even tighter..."

The other Lost island staring menacingly at bf2142leet
    All I can say is yikes. I can see this being used by angry wives around the world..

interesting.

i heard abt people putting razor blades up their anus in prison, to prevent ****..... o.O

Re: Anti **** devise (Mature only)

Quote Originally Posted by Paid

(CBS news) A South African doctor has created a female condom that puts teeth in the fight against ****.

Literally.

The anti-**** condom, called "****-aXe," features rows of jagged hooks designed to attach to a man's penis during penetration. Once attached, the condom can only be removed by a doctor - hopefully when authorities can arrest him, Dr. Sonnet Ehlers, the condom's designer, told CNN.

"It hurts, he cannot pee and walk when it's on," she said. "If he tries to remove it, it will clasp even tighter..."
    Obviously a woman doctor. :roll:

Snuke woman or not any thing to help is a welcome. However, if the last line of defence came to this, then the eternal emotional damage has already happen to not only her but all that knows the woman. This thing would be just a means to catch the animal after the fact and stop it from happening to another.

However, reading the newspaper little boys and men could use something as well.

I condone and applaud the Doctor for this.
    Something has to be done to slow this terrible crime that is going on so ramped in that region. (well all regions but more here as seen in new lately)

I agree that by the time this may be useful for some it may be too late to reverse the psychological, physical damage done.

Hopefully this picture and what it does is plastered on every TV channel, on every window and dropped from planes in mass pamphlets showing its availibility.
    Maybe, just maybe it will make the attacker think twice

Snuke woman or not any thing to help is a welcome. However, if the last line of defence came to this, then the eternal emotional damage has already happen to not only her but all that knows the woman. This thing would be just a means to catch the animal after the fact and stop it from happening to another.

However, reading the newspaper little boys and men could use something as well.
    Although this may sound like a good idea initially, it will be inevitably be used for evil purposes as someone already stated. Some wife or GF will use it to get back at their no good cheating husband, which will eventually get these death traps removed from sales. Or someone will leave it laying around the house, and some kid will get injured from sticking a small hand, fingers, etc into this thing.

I do understand the concept as a good one, I just don't see these being any sort of real solution to a horrible problem. The biggest short fall that I see, is that for this to work, it would have to be worn pretty much all the time by a woman. She can't tell an attacker to please wait while I insert my Penis death trap.

I am all for finding ways to stop a ****, I just don't think that this is going to work out.

Re: Anti **** devise (Mature only)

Literally.

What is it made out of? Looks like its plastic in the photo, can't be glass...would have to be some blend of latex that can support the "teeth rails".

They should market the item - at least the option is available for anyone to use. The down side of it would be if ****-aXe is used maliciously. Like some female spy getting the secrets out of a guy.

We can say anything can be used wrong. However, from reading over the past decade it would seem a knife is what a woman will use more over than anything else to solve an issue with a cheating husband :wink: a knife and a blender...

A research was done at some prisons and asked men that was incarcerated for ****: the question was, if this devise was on the market would it have deterred you from ****. Some said yes some said no.

This devise would come in handy in countries like Africa and so on and states like Hawaii and Alaska with huge numbers of ****. Alaska has the highest **** statistics in America and Hawaii has the highest crime rate (2005 records) -population vs crime-

If it would stop one **** I think it is worth the effort.

Myself, I think the best weapon again **** is to always be aware of your surroundings and know where you are. To many times we find women not having a clue to the dangers around them. They are also in the mind set of it cant happen to me.

If I have to walk to my vehicle alone in the dark in a strange place I always keep my hand on my pistol inside my pocket. My other hand on my keys with my car key ready to enter the vehicle and lock the door immediately. I am always "slicing the pie" when walking between cars, buildings or openings.

I am also trained to take care of myself from the military.

More women should really learn self defence, how to be aware of their surroundings and how to react to protect themselves. I believe that is the biggest defence a woman can have.

I say amen to this device. A sure death sentence for the scumbag who tries pulling it off or doesnt seek medical attention. Though, they should make it a little more compact. The thing looks a tad "large".

Thread Information