Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I guess you tell us to speak in english to keep control. So you can moderate.
    I understand it's legitimate. I look forward. 3 day i'm waiting. I took the master pack on 5th and i still can't play with ... i'm just a bit disapointed, but when I could enjoy I would thank DE.Bug for its amazing job.

Vous ne voulez pas faire la mème chose que nous les anglais ? 50% Anglais / 50% Français ?

C'est moi ou google traduction hallucine... il ne comprend pas grand chose de votre anglais sur le forum.

Voila pourquoi j'ai créer le topic FRANCE car j'ai beaucoup de mal à vous comprendre mème avec le traducteur de google chrome...

Sa donne des postes incompréhensible comme ici : http://www.fpscheats.com/topic127463.htm

---------

You do not want to do the same thing that we English? 50% English / 50% French?

Is it me or google translation hallucinates ... he does not understand much about your English on the forum.

That's why I create the topic FRANCE because I find it hard to understand you even with the translator of google chrome ...

Gives his positions as incomprehensible here: http://www.fpscheats.com/topic127463.htm

Quote Originally Posted by 0ktan3
    I guess you tell us to speak in english to keep control. So you can moderate.
    I understand it's legitimate. I look forward. 3 day i'm waiting. I took the master pack on 5th and i still can't play with ... i'm just a bit disapointed, but when I could enjoy I would thank DE.Bug for its amazing job.
    I am just as disappointed. I really like BF3 and BC2. PB just likes to pull tricks with de.bug. It's easier to moderate the forum with english, plus the rules state as such to post in english. We are very easy on this rule ONLY, because we understand that there is always a language barrier. That's why we ask everyone that doesn't speak english very well to at least use a translator so we can get an understanding of the problem so we can better assist the member to fix the issue.

Rule: 1.3 All publicly displayed messages are only limited to English. This includes posts, titles, signatures, profiles and other forms of public display unless posted in the Foreign Language Section or told otherwise by an admin/moderator.

nan ils ne peuvent pas le faire sinon ils serait aussi obliger de le faire pour ceux qui parlent japonais, allemand etc .... c'est ingérable vaut mieux rester sur ce système tu parles Fr sur ce topic et anglais en même temps. Après si tu ne comprend pas tout ce n'est pas de leur faute c'est google trad qui craint ^^

no they can not, otherwise they would also be obliged to do for those who speak Japanese, German etc. .... is unmanageable is better to stay on this system you speak on this topic French and English simultaneously. if you do not understand everything that's not their fault, google translation sucks ^^

Quote Originally Posted by BobyG
    Vous ne voulez pas faire la mème chose que nous les anglais ? 50% Anglais / 50% Français ?

C'est moi ou google traduction hallucine... il ne comprend pas grand chose de votre anglais sur le forum.

Voila pourquoi j'ai créer le topic FRANCE car j'ai beaucoup de mal à vous comprendre mème avec le traducteur de google chrome...

Sa donne des postes incompréhensible comme ici : http://www.fpscheats.com/topic127463.htm

---------

You do not want to do the same thing that we English? 50% English / 50% French?

Is it me or google translation hallucinates ... he does not understand much about your English on the forum.

That's why I create the topic FRANCE because I find it hard to understand you even with the translator of google chrome ...

Gives his positions as incomprehensible here: http://www.fpscheats.com/topic127463.htm
    I understood perfectly what he was asking and responded.

Quote Originally Posted by cinek
    hehehehe żabojady
    Uważaj bo jak ktoś to wrzuci do translatora to będzie ban dla Ciebie

Ok merci à toi

-----

Ok thank you to you

[quote="life-of-agony"]
    Quote Originally Posted by cinek
    hehehehe żabojady
    Uważaj bo jak ktoś to wrzuci do translatora to będzie ban dla Ciebie[/quote

daj swoje gg]

life-of-agony and cinec Ques qui raconte les gars ?
    ------
    life-of-agony and cinec Question that tells the guys?

:albino: :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino:

Ok je viens de lire que dans l'autre pack il tienne 10 min avant de ce faire kiker.
    ------
    Ok I just read in the other pack it takes 10 minutes before doing Kiker.

Quote Originally Posted by centason
    Quote Originally Posted by 0ktan3
    oops sorry, Just saying I rage because I payed for 4 weeks not for 3. But i prefered that de.bug take 1 more week to make something safe so I can take my vengance against those little kids who make my lifeso hard on BF...
    The hack is 100% safe. It's just the driver issue. PB can't detect us, so they are trying to throw a wrench in de.bugs work. No lie, de.bug is PB's biggest enemy. They do stuff to that guy that they don't do to any other coder. They pulled some wild stuff with BC2 until de.bug figured out every angle of detection.
    lol de,bug youre a beast

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information