Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 84
  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    0
    I guess you tell us to speak in english to keep control. So you can moderate.
    I understand it's legitimate. I look forward. 3 day i'm waiting. I took the master pack on 5th and i still can't play with ... i'm just a bit disapointed, but when I could enjoy I would thank DE.Bug for its amazing job.

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    0
    Vous ne voulez pas faire la mème chose que nous les anglais ? 50% Anglais / 50% Français ?

    C'est moi ou google traduction hallucine... il ne comprend pas grand chose de votre anglais sur le forum.

    Voila pourquoi j'ai créer le topic FRANCE car j'ai beaucoup de mal à vous comprendre mème avec le traducteur de google chrome...

    Sa donne des postes incompréhensible comme ici : http://www.fpscheats.com/topic127463.htm

    ---------

    You do not want to do the same thing that we English? 50% English / 50% French?

    Is it me or google translation hallucinates ... he does not understand much about your English on the forum.

    That's why I create the topic FRANCE because I find it hard to understand you even with the translator of google chrome ...

    Gives his positions as incomprehensible here: http://www.fpscheats.com/topic127463.htm

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Groton, CT
    Posts
    8,758
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 0ktan3
    I guess you tell us to speak in english to keep control. So you can moderate.
    I understand it's legitimate. I look forward. 3 day i'm waiting. I took the master pack on 5th and i still can't play with ... i'm just a bit disapointed, but when I could enjoy I would thank DE.Bug for its amazing job.
    I am just as disappointed. I really like BF3 and BC2. PB just likes to pull tricks with de.bug. It's easier to moderate the forum with english, plus the rules state as such to post in english. We are very easy on this rule ONLY, because we understand that there is always a language barrier. That's why we ask everyone that doesn't speak english very well to at least use a translator so we can get an understanding of the problem so we can better assist the member to fix the issue.

    Rule: 1.3 All publicly displayed messages are only limited to English. This includes posts, titles, signatures, profiles and other forms of public display unless posted in the Foreign Language Section or told otherwise by an admin/moderator.

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    0
    nan ils ne peuvent pas le faire sinon ils serait aussi obliger de le faire pour ceux qui parlent japonais, allemand etc .... c'est ingérable vaut mieux rester sur ce système tu parles Fr sur ce topic et anglais en même temps. Après si tu ne comprend pas tout ce n'est pas de leur faute c'est google trad qui craint ^^


    no they can not, otherwise they would also be obliged to do for those who speak Japanese, German etc. .... is unmanageable is better to stay on this system you speak on this topic French and English simultaneously. if you do not understand everything that's not their fault, google translation sucks ^^

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Groton, CT
    Posts
    8,758
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BobyG
    Vous ne voulez pas faire la mème chose que nous les anglais ? 50% Anglais / 50% Français ?

    C'est moi ou google traduction hallucine... il ne comprend pas grand chose de votre anglais sur le forum.

    Voila pourquoi j'ai créer le topic FRANCE car j'ai beaucoup de mal à vous comprendre mème avec le traducteur de google chrome...

    Sa donne des postes incompréhensible comme ici : http://www.fpscheats.com/topic127463.htm

    ---------

    You do not want to do the same thing that we English? 50% English / 50% French?

    Is it me or google translation hallucinates ... he does not understand much about your English on the forum.

    That's why I create the topic FRANCE because I find it hard to understand you even with the translator of google chrome ...

    Gives his positions as incomprehensible here: http://www.fpscheats.com/topic127463.htm
    I understood perfectly what he was asking and responded.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    553
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cinek
    hehehehe żabojady
    Uważaj bo jak ktoś to wrzuci do translatora to będzie ban dla Ciebie

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    0
    Ok merci à toi

    -----

    Ok thank you to you

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    0
    [quote="life-of-agony"]
    Quote Originally Posted by cinek
    hehehehe żabojady
    Uważaj bo jak ktoś to wrzuci do translatora to będzie ban dla Ciebie[/quote


    daj swoje gg]

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    0
    life-of-agony and cinec Ques qui raconte les gars ?
    ------
    life-of-agony and cinec Question that tells the guys?

    :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino:

    Ok je viens de lire que dans l'autre pack il tienne 10 min avant de ce faire kiker.
    ------
    Ok I just read in the other pack it takes 10 minutes before doing Kiker.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Australia, Melbourne
    Posts
    685
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by centason
    Quote Originally Posted by 0ktan3
    oops sorry, Just saying I rage because I payed for 4 weeks not for 3. But i prefered that de.bug take 1 more week to make something safe so I can take my vengance against those little kids who make my lifeso hard on BF...
    The hack is 100% safe. It's just the driver issue. PB can't detect us, so they are trying to throw a wrench in de.bugs work. No lie, de.bug is PB's biggest enemy. They do stuff to that guy that they don't do to any other coder. They pulled some wild stuff with BC2 until de.bug figured out every angle of detection.
    lol de,bug youre a beast

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •