Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    oops sorry, Just saying I rage because I payed for 4 weeks not for 3. But i prefered that de.bug take 1 more week to make something safe so I can take my vengance against those little kids who make my lifeso hard on BF...

Quote Originally Posted by centason
    We need english translations if you are going to post in your native language please. We don't mind you posting in french, but we do require translations, thanks.
    Nous avons besoin de traductions en anglais, si vous allez dans votre message s'il vous plaît la langue maternelle. Nous ne dérange pas de vous poster en français, mais nous exigeons des traductions, merci.

We need english translations if you are going to post in your native language please. We don't mind you posting in french, but we do require translations, thanks.
    Nous avons besoin de traductions en anglais, si vous allez dans votre message s'il vous plaît la langue maternelle. Nous ne dérange pas de vous poster en français, mais nous exigeons des traductions, merci.
    En gros vous voulez que l'on écrive 2 fois ? Vous ne pouvez pas faire comme nous est utilisé un traducteur ?

Basically you want us to write two times? You can not do as we used a translator?

J'hallucine...

Quote Originally Posted by 0ktan3
    oops sorry, Just saying I rage because I payed for 4 weeks not for 3. But i prefered that de.bug take 1 more week to make something safe so I can take my vengance against those little kids who make my lifeso hard on BF...
    The hack is 100% safe. It's just the driver issue. PB can't detect us, so they are trying to throw a wrench in de.bugs work. No lie, de.bug is PB's biggest enemy. They do stuff to that guy that they don't do to any other coder. They pulled some wild stuff with BC2 until de.bug figured out every angle of detection.

Quote Originally Posted by BobyG
    En gros vous voulez que l'on écrive 2 fois ? Vous ne pouvez pas faire comme nous est utilisé un traducteur ?

Basically you want us to write two times? You can not do as we used a translator?

J'hallucine...
    Non je ne suis pas halluciné. Vous aurez à poster deux fois si vous allez après en français. Une fois dans Fench et une fois en anglais. Juste comme ça.

No I am not hallucinating. You will have to post two times if you are going to post in french. Once in fench and once in english. Just like this.

J'utilise un traducteur aussi. Je peux faire des sujets anglais et en français.

I am using a translator also. I can make english and french topics.

Je comprend pas grand chose... Enfin sa change pas de d'habitude.

Je suis en trin de rager... Cela ce trouve ont ne va pas avoir de mise à jour fonctionnelle avant belle lurette ^^

Qu'es qui nous prouve que nous attendons quelque chose qui va arrivé bientôt ?

Vue en plus qu'une nouvelle version de BF va sortire d'ici quelque jours, pourquoi ce prendrez t'ils la tète à faire le travail 2 fois ? au lieu d'attendre la mise à jour dans quelques temps ?

A mon avis nous ne somme pas pres de voir le bout du tunnel...

------------

I understand not much ...Finally not change his usual.

I'm trin to rage ... That this is not going to have to have the update function before a long time ^ ^

What art which proves that we expect something will happen soon?

View more than a new version of BF will sortire a few days, why take you they head to work two times? instead of waiting for the update in a while?

In my opinion we are not close to see the end of the tunnel ...

I think FPSCHEATS.com, need to take a french speaker in the moderator team. Or a man who can read the French costumers.

You can find easly a french guy who can speak english for help you in this task.

PS : Or add to your Google chrome or Firefox a translator patch. :bom:
    It's just one idea, for give at your costumers, the possibility to feel good on this Forum.

Sorry for my bad english.

Lol les loubards. Le hack est en phase de test auprès des VIPs/team avant d'être rendu public, s'tou.

Lol the frogs. Hack is getting tested with VIPs/staff before being released to public, that's all folks.

J'ai l'impression de payer pour rien, enfin bref
    une fois pas deux

I feel like paying for nothing, in short

de.bug is narrowing down the driver issue. PB like to throw a wrench into his work when they can't detect him. So they pull tricks like this to hold him up. This happened in BC2 also.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information