Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    634
    Rep Power
    0

    need help whit photoshop

    hi need help whit my avatar :S how to make the gray transparant ? sorry bad english!! ops:

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    0
    Did you use the magic eraser and save it as a png?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,114
    Rep Power
    0
    you will need to save it as a PNG or GIF

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    634
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by its_easy
    Did you use the magic eraser and save it as a png?
    magc eraser ? how to make smooth finish ? i allway star whit transparant layers :!: :arrow: :?:

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    13,210
    Rep Power
    0
    When you select a new project select transparent not white. It wont have that white box behind it.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    634
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by its_easy
    Did you use the magic eraser and save it as a png?
    THANKS NOW IT WORKS!! :lol:

    Quote Originally Posted by jonisgod
    When you select a new project select transparent not white. It wont have that white box behind it.
    i allways yous transparent layer :mrgreen: but know i know i have to yous the magic eraser

    thanks again all


    now i just have to lurn the animated stuff :cry:

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    0
    animation is really easy. It's a setting and you basically take the particular view you want then go to the next slide. Go to windows, animation and then click new frame for a new frame. You will figure it out.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    634
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by its_easy
    animation is really easy. It's a setting and you basically take the particular view you want then go to the next slide. Go to windows, animation and then click new frame for a new frame. You will figure it out.
    THANKS its_easy :lol:

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    634
    Rep Power
    0

    need help to Animation

    hi have tried a few times now but no luck
    If I can get one of you to tjæk I will be happy if i could tell what I do wrong

    file name; animated Untitled-1.psd, 446 KB
    http://www.2shared.com/photo/G5TWYVu...ntitled-1.html

    thanks in advance

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: need help to Animation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zy6L9eR
    hi have tried a few times now but no luck
    If I can get one of you to tjæk I will be happy if i could tell what I do wrong

    file name; animated Untitled-1.psd, 446 KB
    http://www.2shared.com/photo/G5TWYVu...ntitled-1.html

    thanks in advance
    try this I know its in English but the visual may help.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYMfQEs3Hnc

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •