Another Graphics card for SLI or SSD?

I am looking to upgrade either one of these two at the moment so should i buy another 560TI to run in SLI or buy a SSD for OS and few other apps but mainly for OS? If i was to choose SSD, should i go for 64GB or 120-128GB and lastly, is Crucial M4 128GB better or Corsair Force 3 SSD (120 GB)?

Since loading time in game doesn't really mean a lot in most games you have to wait until all everyone in the game load for the round to start or the game has a countdown to start, i would say add another graphics card in SLI. You'll be able to play in higher resolution and everything looks much nicer. Especially on BF3.

I'd say go with the SSD, yeah better graphics are nice but I'm sure you will upgrade both in due time, they always do.. lol but do you just game or do you use your computer for pretty much anything and does your computer run your games without "teeth grinding" FPS lag?

Also I have a Corsair 240GB SSD and it works great, never had a crutial though. I also have an OCZ 128GB SSD. Out of the two that I have, they both preform awesome, although I did have BSOD issues with the OCZ but a firmware update took care of that.

My computer is on 24/7 around 90% of the time but i do put it to sleep at night time so in that respect, SSD would be kinda useless to me but i would still want to buy it, just for the sake of it :|

I can run most of the games i play comfortably on my 560ti and i can play BF3 on high settings with high 40-65 fps but since i use the hack, i play with medium settings where i get 60+ fps so SLI is kinda useless too but like SSD, i still want it for better performance. Since i am not going to be abroad from mid Jan to start of April, i might wait until then as the price of either (most likely Graphics card) will go down.

I have another question, i am thinking of also upgrading my PSU and found AX850 and HX1000 where people have preferred AX850 over HX1000. I currently have TX650, would that be enough to run 560ti in SLI with i5 2500k OC to 4.5GHz for a sufficient amount of time? Also, is there any better or cheaper option for the PSU than mentioned above?

Quote Originally Posted by MISTA-AWESOME
    I have another question, i am thinking of also upgrading my PSU and found AX850 and HX1000 where people have preferred AX850 over HX1000. I currently have TX650, would that be enough to run 560ti in SLI with i5 2500k OC to 4.5GHz for a sufficient amount of time? Also, is there any better or cheaper option for the PSU than mentioned above?
    I may not have the best answer to this because my setup runs like a champ when theoretically it shouldn't, lol.
    But, I would go for the AX850 if you are concerned about power bills and not planning to go beyond 2-way SLI.

I'm running 3-way SLI with GTX 580's and an overclocked i7 with an AX1200 PSU, I'm pushing it though. Luckily corsair under rates the AX series PSU's, I read a breakdown review on the AX850 and it is actually capable of over 1000W RMS. Proof

I would say any gaming system with under 1k PSU is lame.

Thread Information