Thread: CDKeys

CDKeys

Hey there,

I'm playing BF3 nowadays, and found fpscheats.com by just surfing around. In the FAQ I read something about 10 dollar cdkeys when you get banned. As I do not want to get my original BF3 key banned, I was wondering if it would be possible to buy a new cdkey from you guys of BF3, to make sure my original BF3 cdkey doesn't get harmed. Then i can hack on the new BF3 for as long as I want, without really risking anything important.

Is there a possibility for this??

Best regards,
    Warf00d

I know nothing of the $10 CD Key deal but you can see what I resident CD Key sales guru has to offer here: http://www.fpscheats.com/forum119.htm

Well, 30 dollars is fair too, but as I have a original English origin account, I'm wondering if it will be affected, when I install the Russian one. Can I maybe just use the Russian key on the already installed BF3, but with a new origin account?

Quote Originally Posted by Warf00d
    Well, 30 dollars is fair too, but as I have a original English origin account, I'm wondering if it will be affected, when I install the Russian one. Can I maybe just use the Russian key on the already installed BF3, but with a new origin account?
    Please use the CD Key forum in the link I posted for you and all your questions will be answered there my good man. :wink:

Thread Information