Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Moved to correct section for topic.

<("active every day")> as in ?? play all day ? becouse i work from 7am to 5pm i start my playng at around 5:30pm to 10:00pm can do 11:00pm

Quote Originally Posted by pvthoch
    <("active every day")> as in ?? play all day ? becouse i work from 7am to 5pm i start my playng at around 5:30pm to 10:00pm can do 11:00pm
    looking for skill + Gaming whenever.
    PM me your Origin ID and I can try you out.

Searching BF3/MW3 competitive gamers.

I'm pretty dedicated. I prefer to play with intelligent ppl who use voice chat. I prefer winning a match as a team over winning mvp for a match. I play recon considerably well and know how to use soflam(god willing we have some engineers who can listen to kill my targets.) I'm interested if you still have room.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibiru777
    I'm pretty dedicated. I prefer to play with intelligent ppl who use voice chat. I prefer winning a match as a team over winning mvp for a match. I play recon considerably well and know how to use soflam(god willing we have some engineers who can listen to kill my targets.) I'm interested if you still have room.
    send me your IGN and ill add you. No one seems to ever use SOFLAM and all I play is engy and recon.

Which slots do you still need or type of players?

Quote Originally Posted by Nibiru777
    Roger that, man! I hate when I setup a SOFLAM and none of the engineers react, but damn do I love it when they do! You get to watch those suckers in the air drop like flies.

Is this clan still recruiting? I'm desperate to join a squad that communicates over TS3/Ventrilo or whatever. It sucks to play alone!

Id like to join.

Played competetive css for 6 years without hacks, i know how to move around a map and support my team.

Please send me a PM

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information