Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

BF3 Clan (Competitive)

BF3/MW3 "competitive" clan. This clan will be based off Chemistry and based on Skill, Teamwork, Practice, Strategy, Awareness, Communication and Thinking 2 steps ahead of the enemy. I'm only looking for Competitive gamers (Not Casual or For Fun)

Starting a team from scratch is extremely hard and much work. Be 100% sure before you even tryout for our team you are prepared to give it your all! You MUST be a continuous active player of the team. (attend practices and tournaments when scheduled) Active players will be "cherry picked" and the rest kicked. Make sure if you join us you will be dedicated. Don't waste our time and especially yours.

- Microphone/Headset needed.

Looking for Members who - play every type of game mode, active every day, have a mic, communicate very well with squad,/and alway s the top player in every game played.
    I don't care what your KD avg is, PUGs & Scrims are completely different.

PM me your IGN (Origin page) and/or Xfire.
    [X] - Website: under construction
    [ ] - BF3 Server - coming soon (when squad is up)
    [ ] - MW3 Server - coming soon (when squad is up)
    [X] - Voice Server: TS3

f you are interested in joining or just want more information on the clan then feel free to message me or drop a post below.

My monitor is flashin from yesterday but in the next days i'll change it and i'll.be in. keep me a spot

Meanwhile i'll continue spammin in tne forum ;p

US or EU ?

add me, i am a legit hacker that comes behind u and knifes u. or while u hiding in grass shoots u with a m4aI from 300 ft away LMFAO

I'm IN, created a platoon already

Quote Originally Posted by Infrakx
    US or EU ?
    US. EU can be welcome IF u can speak english or atleast learn scrim positions in english.
    Quote Originally Posted by prats07
    add me, i am a legit hacker that comes behind u and knifes u. or while u hiding in grass shoots u with a m4aI from 300 ft away LMFAO
    PM me your Origin ID and I can try you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by boxdeluxe
    I'm IN, created a platoon already
    Your in??? No your not... If interested PM me your Origin ID and I can try you out.

server

I have a 32 slot server i was gonna cancel cause it wasnt getting used. Im in

I'm in. I'm the type of guy who stays along with his teammates, but follows people with his shotty, and gets them from behind; Every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by dryballs
    We will definately put it to use.. PM me when your online. We can work something out.
    Quote Originally Posted by RevoLTz
    I'm in. I'm the type of guy who stays along with his teammates, but follows people with his shotty, and gets them from behind; Every now and then.
    Your in??? No your not... If interested PM me your Origin ID and I can try you out.

Re: server

Quote Originally Posted by dryballs
    That would be awesome. Send me a PM so I can contact you for further information.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information