The other Lost island staring menacingly at bf2142leet

[VIDEO] Battlefield 3 hack by de.bug [ESP]

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zmxu33xfklE?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

sweet intro :P

Definitely your best BF3 video so far, I still think something does not look right with the video. Are you making sure that your recording framerate and rendering framerate are the same. But saying that youtube does like to mess up videos. Maybe its just me but I think the video looks kinda slow like its been slowed down slightly. But on a better note the picture quality in your vids is some of the best I've seen better then most of mine. Thanks for your many contributions hope to see many more vids from you.

The other Lost island staring menacingly at bf2142leet
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRunner
    Definitely your best BF3 video so far, I still think something does not look right with the video. Are you making sure that your recording framerate and rendering framerate are the same. But saying that youtube does like to mess up videos. Maybe its just me but I think the video looks kinda slow like its been slowed down slightly. But on a better note the picture quality in your vids is some of the best I've seen better then most of mine. Thanks for your many contributions hope to see many more vids from you.
    You know I was thinking about the slow down, and my best guess is that its fraps slowing me down, as it is Im at the edge of being able to play and record. I know i get some bad fps drops, lol but because it's the way im used to playing I guess I just dont notice it as much.

....OH HECK YEA!! Being from Texas I had to like the "Pantera" tune.

....would like to see the game play vid edited to match the song. That would be killer!!

Thread Information