The other Lost island staring menacingly at bf2142leet

[VIDEO] Battlefield 3 hack by de.bug

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yyksC_C4hNo?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

You need to get rid of the flashing it's pretty annoying im just being honest, your gameplay is usually good you just need to tone down the effects. Also what are you using to record, is the video slowed down alittle it still looks kinda slow like your last one. Depending what program you are using I can show you some good render settings if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRunner
    You need to get rid of the flashing it's pretty annoying im just being honest, your gameplay is usually good you just need to tone down the effects. Also what are you using to record, is the video slowed down alittle it still looks kinda slow like your last one. Depending what program you are using I can show you some good render settings if you like.
    Well to each his own I guess, just trying different stuff, get tired of looking at raw footage all the time.. Use Fraps to record not sure what settings youd like to share there lol but there isnt many. Then I usually dump the raw footage into after effect cs5 and render it out pretty much raw. Finally run it through WMM to quickly convert it to decent sized wmv for youtube. Ive been considering switching to using quicktime format, tho I doubt there would be much quality diff. All render settings are for high def 1080 tho obviously everything but the intros are stepped up. Gonna try stepping up my game resolution for the next vid, tho it may cause the game to be unplayable..

Quote Originally Posted by maniac08
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRunner
    Well to each his own I guess, just trying different stuff, get tired of looking at raw footage all the time.. Use Fraps to record not sure what settings youd like to share there lol but there isnt many. Then I usually dump the raw footage into after effect cs5 and render it out pretty much raw. Finally run it through WMM to quickly convert it to decent sized wmv for youtube. Ive been considering switching to using quicktime format, tho I doubt there would be much quality diff. All render settings are for high def 1080 tho obviously everything but the intros are stepped up. Gonna try stepping up my game resolution for the next vid, tho it may cause the game to be unplayable..
    Try this when you finish your video. press composition at the top then add to render queue. Set render settings to best settings then for output module choose windows media, then go into format options and set the image quality and bitrate to max. finally make sure the bitrate mode is constant and in audiences make sure it's set to compressed. You should get really nice quality and pretty small filesize. Also have you ever used sony vegas at all? I know some people hate the program but I like it.

Lol not a bad idea, it would save a step I guess, tho Ive always wondered at after effects ability to make a better wmv than WMM.

...the video was good...however it looked a bit fuzzy....er, not as sharp as it should have been. Nice work none the less!

Quote Originally Posted by maniac08
    Lol not a bad idea, it would save a step I guess, tho Ive always wondered at after effects ability to make a better wmv than WMM.
    Give it a try and see if it makes a difference. My videos aren't perfect either still trying to make them look better on youtube.

not as sharp as it should have been. Nice work none the less!

Thread Information