Thread: BF3 and Origin

BF3 and Origin

Does any one has a issue with Origin regarding private sphere ? I have read so much on the net about people complaining that EA went too far with origin regarding privacy.
    Some claim it's a spyware, some claim that it actually hurt people who bought the game rather than those who use a cracked version...
    What about us hackers? :mrgreen: Does Origin create a threat to our long awaiting night of rampage on BF3 ? 8) I will love to hear what the coder has to say about it...

Cheers all

Re: BF3 and Origin

Quote Originally Posted by kanader
    Does any one has a issue with Origin regarding private sphere ? I have read so much on the net about people complaining that EA went too far with origin regarding privacy.
    Some claim it's a spyware, some claim that it actually hurt people who bought the game rather than those who use a cracked version...
    What about us hackers? :mrgreen: Does Origin create a threat to our long awaiting night of rampage on BF3 ? 8) I will love to hear what the coder has to say about it...

Cheers all
    I don't know what Origin did or what people are complaining about regarding privacy, but it has nothing to do with our cheats.

Punkbuster is really the thing to be more concerned about when it comes to cheating.
    Our cheats are currently not detected by PB, so you can use them to make all the little noobs cry like little school girls without issue.
    So sub up and go have fun. 8)

Thanks, will go for it.

Thread Information