a8-3800 pc upgrades

my pc specs im currently playing bf-4 on are as follows

amd a8-3800 oc'ed to 3.6 onboard 6550 or something gfx which i dont use
    16gb ram
    1tb sata main drive and a 500gb addon sata
    zotac 550 ti

im looking for a cheap lil upgrades , what would be the best bang for the buck im thinking an ssd or replacing the oem mobo with a better one

i do alot of bitcoin mining and i do have a fx 9590 rig with 4x 7990's that i used to use for distributed computing which would be the ideal pc to use for gaming but it consumes way to much power , i tried to throw one of the 7990's in this pc but it pysically doesnt fit the mobo as it covers up all my connectors for front usb/audio/card readers etc

the 3800 rig im using now consumes way less power the the 9590 so id like to stick with it , since the power consumed by the pc is much better to be used for my mining
    what cheap lil upgrades would be worth while on the 3800 box if any

SSD will mainly improve load times rather than anything else. A better GFX card maybe a good place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadZ View Post
    SSD will mainly improve load times rather than anything else. A better GFX card maybe a good place to start.
    thanks load times are actually my only real compliant, as far as the gfx card im fine with the 550ti.instead of buying a new gfx card id prolly just replace the mobo so i install a single 7990 out of the fx machine

Thread Information