Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaged
    OK, so this is a LE scanned Key from DD here on the site?
    Unused and unregistered, that cost at this time for 49$ for a RUS version and 52$ for a EU version.
    Is the above info correct?
    For this key you are willing to accept 1 4 month subscription to de.bug master pack?

This is one $59.99 CD key taken directly from Electronic Arts themselves. I was awarded this key via customer compensation. It is guaranteed to work. I will give you the CD key first, and once YOU are satisfied, and have the CD key settled with your account and whatnot, you can then proceed to give me a subscription to debug's master pack. And sure, I'll take 4 months? I'll take whatever.

Sorry I never saw this message at first, it's why i'm replying to it late.

So he key is from Steam. I have not tried it yet, but i had thought in order to purchase a key from them it ha to be regged to a email already?is this not the case.
    Again I will work with you on this and help you get back to our forums, I simply want to know what key or obstacles I may have to go through once I receive the key

So he key is from Steam. I have not tried it yet, but i had thought in order to purchase a key from them it ha to be regged to a email already?is this not the case.
    Again I will work with you on this and help you get back to our forums, I simply want to know what key or obstacles I may have to go through once I receive the key
    Oh, I see what you mean. The most simple way to activate this on an account would be to:

1: Create an Origin account.

2: Download/Install Origin if you haven't.

3: Login to Origin.

4: Select "Redeem Product Key"

5: Enter the product key I give you, and you're done. You have successfully linked BF3 to whatever account you're logged into on Origin.

just to clear things up for others about ebay and keys. Ebay will not allow key sells on there site. It must be original disk and original cert. key. They will pull key sales fast and keep the money from paypal if the sale had already been made.

Quote Originally Posted by Paid
    just to clear things up for others about ebay and keys. Ebay will not allow key sells on there site. It must be original disk and original cert. key. They will pull key sales fast and keep the money from paypal if the sale had already been made.
    what the hell, really?!
    OMG!
    Well they haven't taken the money back.. i already transferred it to a bank account ... Damn i had no idea!

Quote Originally Posted by SickMindz
    Quote Originally Posted by Paid
    what the hell, really?!
    OMG!
    Well they haven't taken the money back.. i already transferred it to a bank account ... Damn i had no idea!
    They dont troll the post to find them. But, many sellers on that site will report it. maybe you got lucky 8)

Sellers of software are really bad about reporting anything even false reports just to get others taken down so they can make sales.

Kaged, let me know when you wanna do business. What messengers do you use so we can talk about this outside of the forums? Let me know, I have xfire, skype, steam, origin, aim, and windows live messenger. For voice communication I can use skype, teamspeak, or ventrilo.

I had asked for the specific info as to where you got the key from. As what supplier? You mentioned you got it for customer compensation?
    What is this?
    I had a typo in my other post, lol no not a 4 month sub, I was making sure that you where trading the key for a 4 week sub

I had asked for the specific info as to where you got the key from. As what supplier? You mentioned you got it for customer compensation?
    What is this?
    I had a typo in my other post, lol no not a 4 month sub, I was making sure that you where trading the key for a 4 week sub

I mentioned twice that I got it (literally) directly from Electronic Arts. I didn't get it from a supplier, I got it from the company who owns the title. Customer compensation means they messed up, and gave me something for free in return.

Bottom line is I told you I'd give the key first and then you could do whatever you were gonna do. I don't see how this has much to do with where I got the key from. If it works, it works.

If Kaged doesn't hurry up and do it, I'll do it...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information