Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Trading BF3: Limited Editon for 1 month access w/ debug hack

Just as the title states I am willing to trade 1 Battlefield 3: Limited Edition CD key (English) for one month of access to debug's master hack VIP subscription. I'm willing to give the CD key first, even, assuming the person doesn't seem obviously sketchy.

***Not scamming, I've been a member for a few months now, and wouldn't risk a ban*****.

This probably isn't in the right section but as I am not subscribed currently (my subscription just ran out) I cannot post in most forum sections.

I would suggest you put up the key for sale on ebay, it will sell like pancakes! believe me.
    Then u can buy urself a sub and still have some cash left.

Quote Originally Posted by SickMindz
    I would suggest you put up the key for sale on ebay, it will sell like pancakes! believe me.
    Then u can buy urself a sub and still have some cash left.
    I don't have paypal or a bank account so can't do that >.>

OK, so this is a LE scanned Key from DD here on the site?
    Unused and unregistered, that cost at this time for 49$ for a RUS version and 52$ for a EU version.
    Is the above info correct?
    For this key you are willing to accept 1 4 month subscription to de.bug master pack?

oh okay well hopefully you can make the trade for a sub.

noob sell me 1 of yers

Once you have answered my questions i will work with you on this deal. I may not be active for about 8-10 hours as I need some sleep badly.
    I just want to confirm the keys provider and what exactly you wish to receive

I have several keys backup for my personal use to rage and still play, one more will not hurt, but I wish to make sure the above info is true, as I do not want a pre regged key, or one that has been purchased from a different provider that the one we have here @FPS

Quote Originally Posted by louie187
    noob sell me 1 of yers
    i dont have any left... im still waiting to get the one that i won here though.. that's going to be the last one.

:evil: i had asked u 1st ,,l,, lol its all good but i thought u wasnt playin bf3?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaged
    Once you have answered my questions i will work with you on this deal. I may not be active for about 8-10 hours as I need some sleep badly.
    I just want to confirm the keys provider and what exactly you wish to receive

I have several keys backup for my personal use to rage and still play, one more will not hurt, but I wish to make sure the above info is true, as I do not want a pre regged key, or one that has been purchased from a different provider that the one we have here @FPS
    Understood Kaged get with me tomorrow I gotta sleep right now myself.

What I want is just one month of hack access with you guys here at FPSCHEATS, I'm just keeping my subscription active in GOOD FAITH that GG will take care of me. The only games I play are BC2 and BF3, both of which the hacks are down for, but like i said I have good faith that fairness will occur. So you'll subscribe me for a month, and I'll give you a BF3 CD key (limited edition), provided LITERALLY directly from Electronic Arts themselves. Maybe we can get on comms (teamspeak) or something tomorrow and I'll answer any questions you'll have. Basically, if I were to give you a regged key, I'd expect to get banned from here, which would void any subscription I'd have anyway, so that's a no-win situation for me. I am being completely legitimate. Ttyl.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information