Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    655
    Rep Power
    0

    Trading BF3: Limited Editon for 1 month access w/ debug hack

    Just as the title states I am willing to trade 1 Battlefield 3: Limited Edition CD key (English) for one month of access to debug's master hack VIP subscription. I'm willing to give the CD key first, even, assuming the person doesn't seem obviously sketchy.



    ***Not scamming, I've been a member for a few months now, and wouldn't risk a ban*****.


    This probably isn't in the right section but as I am not subscribed currently (my subscription just ran out) I cannot post in most forum sections.

  2. #2
    Senior Member R10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    1,190
    Rep Power
    0
    I would suggest you put up the key for sale on ebay, it will sell like pancakes! believe me.
    Then u can buy urself a sub and still have some cash left.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    655
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SickMindz
    I would suggest you put up the key for sale on ebay, it will sell like pancakes! believe me.
    Then u can buy urself a sub and still have some cash left.
    I don't have paypal or a bank account so can't do that >.>

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    16,319
    Rep Power
    0
    OK, so this is a LE scanned Key from DD here on the site?
    Unused and unregistered, that cost at this time for 49$ for a RUS version and 52$ for a EU version.
    Is the above info correct?
    For this key you are willing to accept 1 4 month subscription to de.bug master pack?

  5. #5
    Senior Member R10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    1,190
    Rep Power
    0
    oh okay well hopefully you can make the trade for a sub.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    H3ll on 3arth
    Posts
    1,055
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SickMindz
    oh okay well hopefully you can make the trade for a sub.
    noob sell me 1 of yers

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    16,319
    Rep Power
    0
    Once you have answered my questions i will work with you on this deal. I may not be active for about 8-10 hours as I need some sleep badly.
    I just want to confirm the keys provider and what exactly you wish to receive

    I have several keys backup for my personal use to rage and still play, one more will not hurt, but I wish to make sure the above info is true, as I do not want a pre regged key, or one that has been purchased from a different provider that the one we have here @FPS

  8. #8
    Senior Member R10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    1,190
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by louie187
    Quote Originally Posted by SickMindz
    oh okay well hopefully you can make the trade for a sub.
    noob sell me 1 of yers
    i dont have any left... im still waiting to get the one that i won here though.. that's going to be the last one.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    H3ll on 3arth
    Posts
    1,055
    Rep Power
    0
    :evil: i had asked u 1st ,,l,, lol its all good but i thought u wasnt playin bf3?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    655
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaged
    Once you have answered my questions i will work with you on this deal. I may not be active for about 8-10 hours as I need some sleep badly.
    I just want to confirm the keys provider and what exactly you wish to receive

    I have several keys backup for my personal use to rage and still play, one more will not hurt, but I wish to make sure the above info is true, as I do not want a pre regged key, or one that has been purchased from a different provider that the one we have here @FPS
    Understood Kaged get with me tomorrow I gotta sleep right now myself.


    What I want is just one month of hack access with you guys here at FPSCHEATS, I'm just keeping my subscription active in GOOD FAITH that GG will take care of me. The only games I play are BC2 and BF3, both of which the hacks are down for, but like i said I have good faith that fairness will occur. So you'll subscribe me for a month, and I'll give you a BF3 CD key (limited edition), provided LITERALLY directly from Electronic Arts themselves. Maybe we can get on comms (teamspeak) or something tomorrow and I'll answer any questions you'll have. Basically, if I were to give you a regged key, I'd expect to get banned from here, which would void any subscription I'd have anyway, so that's a no-win situation for me. I am being completely legitimate. Ttyl.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Limited forum access for RUSsia.
    By heroesxxc2 in forum General Information
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 07:30 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •