Battlefield 3 hack punkbuster?

excuse the bad English, I'm about to buy the pack master, is working on punkbuster servers, without the risk of ban?

Re: Battlefield 3 hack punkbuster?

capapretabr, the De.Bug BF3 cheat is currently working with Punkbuster servers, and is not currently detected.

Please note that anytime you cheat, there is always a risk of a ban. This is a risk that you must be willing to accept if you wish to cheat.
    No one can guarantee that cheats will not be detected or that you will not be observed as a cheater.

Re: Battlefield 3 hack punkbuster?

Quote Originally Posted by Snuke
    capapretabr, the De.Bug BF3 cheat is currently working with Punkbuster servers, and is not currently detected.

Please note that anytime you cheat, there is always a risk of a ban. This is a risk that you must be willing to accept if you wish to cheat.
    No one can guarantee that cheats will not be detected or that you will not be observed as a cheater.
    understand the risks, just wanted to know, tell me if the hack has protection from screenshot? If I buy I can only use the program for 4 weeks?

understand the risks, just wanted to know, tell me if the hack has protection from screenshot? If I buy I can only use the program for 4 weeks?

capapretabr, yes the BF3 cheat has built in protection from screenshots.

When you purchase VIP access, you will have access for 4 weeks, (4 X 7=28 days).

My doubt is: I have 28 days to access the forum, after those 28 days I can usually keep using the cheat or will I have to buy 28 more days?

Quote Originally Posted by capapretabr
    My doubt is: I have 28 days to access the forum, after those 28 days I can usually keep using the cheat or will I have to buy 28 more days?
    The sub lasts 28 days. When it expires you will no longer be able to access the cheats through the loader until another sub is purchased.

Quote Originally Posted by capapretabr
    Your VIP subscription will expire after 28 days. You will then have to purchase another 28 days, and so on. If you do not purchase another 28 days, your access will end.

When your VIP forum access expires you can't use the cheats anymore, if you wish to keep using them then you'll need to stay VIP. :wink:

Thread Information